PKD Documentary - Opportunity to share your story

Connect with others who are living with PKD and share stories and encouragement.
Forum rules
Please note: This site contains user-submitted content, comments and opinions, and they do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the PKD Foundation. Information shared in the forums is not medical advice. Please consult your nephrologist or health care team for information and guidance specific to your health.
kcrodri2

PKD Documentary - Opportunity to share your story

Postby kcrodri2 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:03 pm

My name is Karyna Rodriguez and I am a graduate student studying journalism at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I was diagnosed with PKD when I was ten years old and it has affected many people in my family. Therefore, for my master's project I am making a documentary about PKD and am hoping to find some families who this affects in the Chicagoland area. Preferably, someone in your family will also be participating in the Chicago Walk for PKD. If you would like to share your family's story, or know someone who might be interested, please contact me. My email is karynarodriguez1@gmail.com. Thank you all!

Return to Living with PKD

These discussion forums are owned and maintained by the PKD Foundation. To learn more visit pkdcure.org.