Purple mattress

Talk to family, friends, caregivers and others who know and support someone with PKD.
Forum rules
Please note: This site contains user-submitted content, comments and opinions, and they do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the PKD Foundation. Information shared in the forums is not medical advice. Please consult your nephrologist or health care team for information and guidance specific to your health.

Purple mattress

Postby Snarf » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:51 am

Hello all,

My name is Ben, my wife was diagnosed with pkd as a teenager. 4 years ago we met and my life was forever graced by this amazing beautiful woman. Learning to adjust life together in a way too make life easier for her to handle is and will be a challenge. In an effort to alleviate some back issues cause from the over sized kidneys, I have ordered her a purple mattress. I would appreciate any feedback from those who own one and how/if it helps compared too traditional mattresses. Also we live in the Houston area and we are interested in meeting others in the area.

Return to Supporting Someone with PKD

These discussion forums are owned and maintained by the PKD Foundation. To learn more visit pkdcure.org.