Golf Tournament Help

Share ideas, ask questions and connect with other Chapter, Walk, Education and Fundraising Coordinators.
Forum rules
Please note: This site contains user-submitted content, comments and opinions, and they do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the PKD Foundation. Information shared in the forums is not medical advice. Please consult your nephrologist or health care team for information and guidance specific to your health.

Golf Tournament Help

Postby karynwaxman » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Hi everyone! I would like to let you all know that it would be my pleasure to help you get started building a successful golf event in your area. With 12+ years of experience of Driving Home A Cure For PKD Golf Tournaments in the Memphis community, I know that a golf program an be as fun, exciting, and profitable as our Walk For PKD and Run For PKD programs if we all pitch in and give it a try. I would love to work with you from start to completion to insure a successful event. Please feel free to contact me with questions or to discuss this further. Thank you!
Volunteer Chapter Coordinator
Memphis Chapter

Return to Coordinators

These discussion forums are owned and maintained by the PKD Foundation. To learn more visit pkdcure.org.