post-transplant symptoms

Share stories and experiences with others who have received a kidney transplant.
Forum rules
Please note: This site contains user-submitted content, comments and opinions, and they do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the PKD Foundation. Information shared in the forums is not medical advice. Please consult your nephrologist or health care team for information and guidance specific to your health.
kris

post-transplant symptoms

Postby kris » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:43 pm

I am 3 years post transplant. New kidney is working great. But I am not able to move on with life due to weird health symptoms. Docs can find no cause for these problems. Does anyone else have them? Could they relate to my old PKD kidneys hanging around? Here they are:

For 20 months I've had chronic nausea and vomiting. Lots of tests, no cause found.

I rarely get sick (colds etc). But I OFTEN get body aches, joint pain, headaches, chills. No fever. Could this be how my immune suppressed body shows that it has a cold?

Return to Living Post-Transplant

These discussion forums are owned and maintained by the PKD Foundation. To learn more visit pkdcure.org.